Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weigh in!

Good news! I am down a pound!!! Total= 40.2!
So what keeps a person losing 40.2 pounds? Well, I am an avid believer in splurge meals. The reason being there is really no point in giving up things you want for the short term results if you are just going to resort back to eating those things and the gain all the weight back. Deprivation is not conducive to maintaining weight loss in the long term. Anyone can cut out of their diet anything that is not a fruit or vegetable but it is not realistic to think you are going to be able to cut a food group out entirely (carbs, for example) forever. So splurge, but splurge responsibly.
On that note, I did not take a picture of my breakfast but it was a pastry and a small nonfat sugar free mocha from the coffee bean and tea leaf. It was my splurge that allow my self once a week where I don't count the points (WW gives you 50 extra points a week, I save them until after weigh in)

Lunch:
1 laughing cow cheese
carrots and bell peppers
1 small gala apple
2 tablespoons of honey roasted peanut butter
Photobucket

6 points total

Snack:
Grapes
Granola bar

3 points total

Dinner:
Kashi go lean
7 points
Photobucket
Wine is being counted toward the 50 :)

Workout of the day:
2.30 mile run
Core set
I was supposed to workout with my trainer today, but he no showed. Apparently his mom is in the hospital. To make up for my easy day, I plan on doing a 2 a day tomorrow. I was going to tonight but I have some HW to do and I'm a student first. Which obviously means I'm going to drink this wine and do the homework while watching teen mom. Because drinking makes both things way more entertaining.

What would your splurge meal look like? How often do you indulge?
Let's see a little less of each other next time,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment