Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Margaritas, anyone?

So due to technical difficulties I don't have any pictures to share anyway but that's okay- the pics I was going to try to upload were only of what I ate. I mean it's not as if they were pictures of me (God forbid).

Anyway I woke up and worked out with my trainer. My shoulders and chest are so sore after Bodypump yesterday that I'm really glad I tote all of my school stuff around in rolling luggage now and don't have to carry it.

Amidst all the monotony of the school week my contracts professor offered to buy us all a drink today at the mexican restaurant near our school. I behaved though, diet dr. peppers and a mini chimichanga worked for me.

I left a little early to hit yoga. I honestly did not want to leave but I bought a yoga mat last weekend and it would be a shame to not use it. I only feel like like I haven't gotten a good, long run in since Sunday. That's the first thing on my to do list tomorrow. And I'm probably going to run instead of use the elliptical on Friday. I came home and had dinner, I was not very hungry so I had a yogurt and some fruit.

It was the perfect end to a great day. I really felt on top of my school work today. I really notice a difference in mental sharpness, focus, and energy when I work out in the morning. I have a bedtime similar to my parents' but I don't care, they're super successful folks- it probably has to do with the fact that they (now we) don't sleep half of the day away. Winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment