Monday, September 19, 2011

"Partner let me upgrade ya..."

Weight Update- Down another 2.2 pounds.
Total= 44 pounds!!!!

This is a huge accomplishment, I only have 10.6 pounds to go to meet my goal before Christmas!!!

I felt it was only appropriate to celebrate a little bit, and buy myself a new pair of running shoes. My old ones have holes in them and are no longer supporting my feet like I need them too. I have been conscious of this for about a week, yet have really drug my feet because I didn't want a new pair of shoes to mess with my running mojo. So, 3 stores later (really, lady foot locker. You can't carry 2 of the most popular pairs of shoes in the most common size? grrr) I finally have a bright and shiny new pair kicks.
I traded these...
Photobucket
Photobucket
For these...
Photobucket
Photobucket

They are super cute and comfy in the store, performance is still TBD. I'm kinda bummed for having to trade in my Asics because they matched both my Dolphins and my Colts shirts, and for a second I almost considered buying some new color coordinated gear. I, however, reminded myself that I am not a gym bunny* and the shoes match stuff I already have anyway.

Sing it with me- "All the other kids with the pumped up kicks..."

*gym bunny- girl who only goes to the gym to display her $100 lululemon yoga pants and color coordinated tank, shoes, headband, water bottle, bag, and yoga mat.

2 comments:

  1. haha. You don't know how happy these make me! Keep up the great work, babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe. You're well on your way too,although you will probably celebrate with a wifebeater tank lol :)

    ReplyDelete