Saturday, December 3, 2011

I want...

I want to be done with finals

I want to be at my parent's house

I want to be more organized

I want to eat a piece of really good gingerbread for dinner

I want to eat a macaron for dessert

I want to wash that meal down with copious amounts of pink champagne and possibly a cup of coffee.

I want to be more motivated to exercise, lately it's been a struggle with myself but I am getting it done.

I want to pretend that a 1.2 lb weight gain didn't happen over the past 4 weeks.

I want to hide out from the library under my covers with my cat.

I want to bake cookies with my mom in her very festive kitchen.

I want to sing "Feliz Navidad" at the top of lungs and remember how much my Grandma loved that song.

I want to wear a beret and boots and my peacoat for an audience that does not include my classmates.

I want to spend more time with my boyfriend since we'll be separated for a whole month for Christmas.

I want his present that I ordered from amazon to show up because I can't afford to re purchase it.

I want to play with my parent's new puppy who is absolutely adorable.

I want to put my suitcase away because it's taking up entirely too much square footage in the living room, but I know I'll need it very soon.

I want to sit in Starbucks with nothing better to do then read fashion blogs.

I want exercise garments for my lower half that are not crops.

I do have more eloquent posts to come, but it will have to wait until after finals :(

No comments:

Post a Comment