Friday, December 30, 2011

2-3!

I also celebrated my birthday! I turned 23 and I am so grateful for everything that has happened in the past year including
- moving to phoenix
- starting law school
- moving in with my best friend
- meeting amazing friends in Phoenix
- meeting my Evan :)

My birthday fell on the last day of classes so it was the perfect excuse to get a little crazy
It all started with a volcano bowl and ended with a very long ride on the lightrail.
This picture was taken at a club that has a rooftop dance floor.
Photobucket

The next night we went to dinner at our favorite restaurant Oregano's.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this place.
Photobucket
How could you not?!
We ordered the garlic bread (best garlic bread I've had) I had a bellini and then the Jr. size of the Oregano's favorite salad. This is the definition of a salad beast. So Yummy!


Then Evan surprised me with a Kreayshawn concert!! We had such a good time. He and my bestie colluded on the plans and we had a great time. We grabbed a couple of drinks and enjoyed the show!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment